Search This Blog

Monday 13 August 2012

the selfworth series.

WELCOME: IT’S YOUR WORLD, TAKE IT.

My heart goes out to every young person living in this present time and age. Young guy, young gurl, my heart goes out to you. I feel your pain, your struggle for recognition, your guilt, and fears for the future. I feel your loneliness, your issues, and your feelings of rejection, inferiority feelings, your struggle with habits, and a whole lot of other issues that you deal with. I know you’ve had some lonely days. Made mistakes and had to pay. Had some friends that walked away from you and left you feeling blue.

I certainly cannot say that I know exactly what you are facing, neither can I pride myself as having all the solutions to your problems, I only want us to get down and be real for a moment. Guys you know what I’m talking about–you often try to get down to business with that gurl-part of which may be the reason for your struggle.

Young people are sometimes faced with the crave to hit lime light, want to make mega bucks-we all want to be the talk of our friends, rule our game, and nobody wants to be left out. Sometimes we struggle to find where out where you fit, leaving you sometimes with more wrong options than right i.e. cliques, clubs, gangs, sex, drugs, alcohol.

I also want to talk about the abuse some of us have experienced. Abuse simply means abnormal use. Someone used you wrongly, either sexually, emotionally, or physically.
Someone took advantage of your vulnerability, and caused you pain. Lots of our ladies and guys have been abused, molested, heart broken, depressed and frustrated. Now years have come and gone and you still have sad memories. It’s amazing that so much has happened to us with the passing of this short time we’ve spent here.

Well all I have just done is to highlight some of the issues we are faced with as young people, and I bet you don’t feel good about your experiences so far.

THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU.

She heard the door bell, was griped by her constant feeling of fear, she had been in this apartment for a long while now. She had to hide herself from those who she felt had oppressed her. Now she found herself in her own prison and would not allow any stranger in, even if he had come with good intensions. Locked up in the prison of her mind all she needed was someone who understood her for who she was and she did
not want to be taken advantage of any longer. Fact was she had been hurting. Truth is that there was a way out of her dilemma. All she had to do was find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment