Search This Blog

Monday 13 August 2012

Dear Mr. God

Dear Mr. God,

Good morning, I hope You are enjoying heaven today. Mr. God, I want to thank You for the many many many blessings You have given me today. I want to take time to thank you in detailed.

Thank You Mr. God for the gift of life. Thank You for the opportunity to breathe. Thank You for allowing me to wake up with my family around me. Thank You for the bread prepared for me to eat. I thank You for Sammy and her life. Thank You for the sunrise that woke me up. Thank You for my winter jacket that reminds me to keep believing. Thank You for the chance to hold Mommy, I am so much blessed to have her. Thank You for allowing me to grow every day through the struggles and challenges I face. Thank You for my legs and arms that allows me to dance and worship. Thank You for the music that we enjoy.

Mr. God, I praise and worship You for every gift that You have placed in my life, I don’t really deserve it but because You love me so much, I experience it. Thank You very very much.

You love me so much and I love You less but still You love me!

Thank You, I am excited to journey with You today.

I love you Mr. God

Your princesss-

No comments:

Post a Comment