Search This Blog

Monday 13 August 2012

A Pencil's Ability.


We are nothing but pencil's in the hands of the creator... famous from super story right? I bet you have seen one of those interesting episodes :)... But let me tell you a "real super story" As you read this note, your story is bound to change, if you take it to heart. O, I pray that you take it to heart and enjoy all the benefits of being " a smart pencil"! You may need your bible for this, so kindly get one or checkout biblegateway.com. Read isaiah 55 then fellow my lead.
Ready! let go!!!
............


Isaiah 55: 2... listen to me and you will eat what is good. You will enjoy the finest food. I believe this message is strongly linked with the infailability of God's word expressed in verse 11 of the same chapter, It is the same with my word, I send it forth and it always produces fruits. It will accomplish all I want it to and it will proper anywhere I send it. Verse 4 says see how I used Him to display my power among the peoples. I made him a leader among the nations. Verse 5, you also will command nations you do not know , and peoples unknown to you will come running to obey... check out Psalm 18 see what God meant in Isaiah 3 ... i will give you all the unfailing love I promised to David (it's quite lengthy though but it sure is wort it) ... I believe it's because David  answered this call that's is why he attained these kinda heights, he knew he was thirsty and he trusted God to fulfill everything He said in his life if he came with he's ears wide open to listen to God's word. Are you really hungry like myself? Just obey this Alter call made by Jehova Himself! Is anyone thirsty?!

No comments:

Post a Comment