Search This Blog

Monday 13 August 2012

Knock Knock!!!


"I bring you the most joyful news ever announced, and it is for everyone!”  Luke 2:10-11 TLB

Hello,

Is anybody home?! I see you looking at me. Please could you open the door to your heart to me? Yes, I’m talking to YOU, the person reading this message through the windows of your eyes... Don’t panic, you have been there all this while. How are you today? (Look around you and respond)… You are the person God has been talking to all this while you have been reading His word and listening to messages and going about your daily life without actually knowing what you are about. Don’t be afraid, I bring you the most joyful news ever announced (about your true identity) and it is for everyone!

It has been all about you since the beginning of creation! God is interested in you. You are a piece of Him and He will do anything,  ANYTHING AT ALL to get you to know that he loves you and that He created you to help others find themselves and come to Him also. I will drop the “boldening” of the word “you” now, but stay with me okay.

You must be wondering “why haven’t I known this truth since? I could have done this and that and this, in fact I won’t have been where I am today, I would have been in a better place!”. It’s okay! Don’t worry. You are just in time to get yourself into purpose and help others as well.

I will tell you about yourself all over again because you just snapped out of the whole mind control game going on these days. Please pay close attention as I reinforce you.

God put you inside this house or this vehicle called your body when He created you. Like He did in the beginning with our fore father Adam,
7 The time came when the Lord God formed a man's body from the dust of the ground and breathed into it the breath of life. And man became a living person. Gen 2:7 TLB


You are this breath of life! A piece of God Himself, Created in His image and likeness, (designed to look exactly like Him and to have the same power and authority as Him, Gen 1:26). This means that the person, living in this body, looking at this note through the windows of your eyes, is God Himself. Halleluiah!
No wonder God expressed His frustration when He says
6 I said, “You are gods,* And all of you are children of the Most High. Psalm 82:6, NKJV
Your body was giving to you to aid you interact with the things around you.

The way you feed and nourish your body is the same way you ought to feed and nourish yourself. You only eat “light” and by this I don’t mean you should open you mouth in the sun light, hoping to nourish yourself as the light travels down your throat or grab a bite of the electric bulb in your room. No, I mean you feed on knowing more about yourself by constantly reading and meditating on the word of God and praying to the father for more insight and revelation of His word. This is called a communion with God.

As you commune (share intimate thoughts and feeling) with God, you are getting rid of every darkness that was in you. Every place in you where satan, the “ruler-of-darkness” was hiding and attacking you from, is exposed to this Light and he has to flee.

 Let me make it even clearer, another meaning of darkness is ignorance, when you don’t know about something you are in the dark concerning that thing and when you know about something you are in the light concerning that thing, this also applies to getting to know who you are. If you don’t know about yourself you are in darkness about yourself and if you know about yourself then you are in light about yourself, Halleluiah!

With this simple illustration and this new awareness of who you are, pick yourself up, get on your knees and pray to God, say Jesus, I just saw myself; please help me see the You in me.

 If you have said this prayer, quickly grab a bible and begin the adventure to knowing how powerful you are and your authority in God’s kingdom as the Holy Spirit enables you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment