Search This Blog

Monday 13 August 2012

Appreciation


As you go on with life, some people come and they go.
others stay close no matter what.
There are just a few people who have moved from being just friends to being an important part of your life.
These people have blessed you more than they even know and you should appreciate them always.
So today I appreciate two of the rarest beings on earth:

Okey Anyawu thank you for the gift of ur love, thank you for being  a big brother
I know I dont say this often and many times it seems like i dont appreciate you but i need you to know that i appreciate you and i really do love you. I dont remember how my life around here was before we met and i certainly dont want to.
You have been a friend, my pastor and my brother....what more can i ask for.

Daniel Addo you have been a blessing to my life and Im really grateful. Not many people can get to me the way you have and trust me when i say it has been one of the best experiences of my life. My kidney, my friend, my pastor, my best musician and my brother.Im glad i dont hav 2 think about not knowin u... I love you so very much and no matter what i always have u in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment